Last update: October 1st, 2019
Flow cytometry has now reached similar specificity and sensitivity to PCR by following Next Generation Flow methodology, a solution developed by EuroFlow™ scientific consortium in order to create and standardize fast, accurate and sensitive flow cytometry tests. Considering that knowledge, Cytognos presents a complete and scientific-based solution to cover all the needs for evaluation of MRD in BCP-ALL patients.
Following NGF methodology, Cytognos offers the BCP-ALL MRD kit for monitoring and sensitive quantification of MRD in all BCP-ALL patients. The whole protocol allows a high sensitivity close to 10-6, comparable to current PCR MRD evaluation sensitivity.
In order to analyze the obtained impressive and complex amount of data Cytognos offers the software Infinicyt™, containing innovative tools for multivariate analysis, integration and interpretation of multiparametric data.
- van Dongen JJ, et al. EuroFlow antibody panels for standardized n-dimensional flow cytometric immunophenotyping of normal, reactive and malignant leukocytes. Leukemia. 2012 Sep; 26(9):1908-75. Go to publication.
- Lhermitte L, et al. Automated database-guided expert-supervised orientation for immunophenotypic diagnosis and classification of acute leukemia. Leukemia. 2017 Apr; 2(4): 874-81. Go to publication.
- van Dongen J, et al. Minimal residual disease diagnostics in acute lymphoblastic leukemia: need for sensitive, fast, and standardized technologies. Blood. 2015 Jun; 125(26): 3996-4009. Go to publication.
- Theunissen P, et al. Standardized flow cytometry for highly sensitive MRD measurements in B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Blood. 2016 Jun; 129(3): 347-57. Go to publication.
- Arber DA, et al. The 2016 revision to the World Health Organization classification of myeloid neoplasms and acute leukemia. Blood. 2016 May; 127(20): 2391-405. Go to publication.
- Lhermitte L, et al. EuroFlow Consortium. Automated identification of leukocyte subsets improves standardization of database-guided expert-supervised diagnostic orientation in acute leukemia: a EuroFlow study. Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc. 2021 Jan:34(1), 59–69. Go to publication.