Well-prepared technical support team with scientific-based knowledge and practical experience to help you implement Next Generation Flow™
Cytognos Technical Support team has the required experience, know-how and training resources to achieve successful implementation of the NGF methodology independently of the site (public and private hospitals, research facilities or other). The following points are addressed during technical support:
- SOPs for cytometer set-up: Instrument standardization introduced in all labs.
- SOPs and stable lyophilized kits for sample processing: Inter and intra laboratory reproducibility.
- Data analysis: Exclusive tools for multiparametric data analysis and reporting.
Technical support is available through email, webinars or onsite visits. Cytognos provides a variety of solutions and products specifically aimed at the implementation of Next Generation Flow™ in your laboratory. Feel free to contact us and learn more about our technical support.
- van den Bossche WBL, et al. Monocytes carrying GFAP detect glioma, brain metastasis and ischaemic stroke, and predict glioblastoma survival. Brain Communications 2020;3(1):fcaa215. Go to publication.
- van den Bossche WBL, et al. Flow cytometric assessment of leukocyte kinetics for the monitoring of tissue damage. Clinical Immunology. 2018 Dec; 197:224-30. Go to publication.
- Damasceno D, et al. Distribution of subsets of blood monocytic cells throughout life. 2019 Jul; 144(1):320-3.e6. Go to publication.
- Kapellos TS, et al. Human Monocyte Subsets and Phenotypes in Major Chronic Inflammatory Diseases. Frontiers in Immunology. 2019 Aug. 10:2035. Go to publication
- Talati, T, et all. Monocyte subset analysis accurately distinguishes CMML from MDS and is associated with a favorable MDS prognosis. Blood. 2017 Mar. 129(13): 1881-3. Go to publication
- Sampath P, et al. Monocyte Subsets: Phenotypes and Function in Tuberculosis Infection. Frontiers in Immunology. 2018 Jul. 9:1726. Go to publication