Chronic Lymphoproliferative Disorders
EuroFlow™ LST tube is one of the most widely used screening tubes in clinical laboratory routine. EuroFlow™ has created a Reference Database for peripheral blood (PB) samples that allows reliable and reproducible classification of normal and pathological lymphocytes efficiently orientating towards the most appropriate characterization panel.
How was the reference database built?
EuroFlow™ collected normal peripheral blood samples in different centers to reflect biological and technical variability regarding different laboratories, instruments and operators.
EuroFlow™ experts analyzed those normal samples and created a library of reference populations. When comparing a new sample with this database, all populations of the sample will be automatically identified.
How to compare a new case with EuroFlow™ LST Database using Infinicyt™ Automated Gating & Identification tool?
- Compatible FCS file
Acquired using the EuroFlow™ SOPs for instrument set-up, sample preparation and antibody panel.
All events are automatically identified by clustering algorithms.
- Identification with EuroFlow Databases
Infinicyt™ automatically compares the clusters with EuroFlow™ Database:
– Clusters identical to cell populations included in the database are directly renamed with the name of those populations.
– Clusters that are not identical to the ones included in the database are assigned to Check Populations. The user has to review them and decide whether they are normal or abnormal.
- Automatic Report includes (click here to see an example)
– Frequency of each population with reference ranges.
– Relevant information for clinical routine automatically updated for each sample.
– Available in 13 different languages.
- Flores-Montero J, et al. EuroFlow Lymphoid Screening Tube (LST) data base for automated identification of blood lymphocyte subsets. J Immunol Methods. 2019 Aug; 24:112662. Go to publication.