QUALITY, REGULATION, PROCESSES AND PROJECTS MANAGEMENT
A stable job position to support the project management, regulation, market surveillance and quality activities.
Initial training on the activities and processes of the company, and a full training on the activities of this job position and associated departments.
- Study, application, monitoring and justification of national and international R+D projects.
- Study of interesting patents for the company.
- Patents and trademarks applications, protection strategies
- Contracts review (NDAs, distribution, licensing, etc.)
- Follow-up, study and development of adaptation plans to the applicable regulations.
- Develop activities for the Quality Management System
- Graduated in one of the following degrees:
- Double Degree in Business Administration and Management and in Law
- Degree in Economy
- Degree in Business Administration
- Degree in Management of Small and Medium Enterprises
- Degree in Biology
- Degree in Biotechnology
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office
- Fluet in English
- Efficient time management
- Organizational skills