The Primary Immunodeficiency Orientation Tube (PIDOT) has been designed along with a set of fully-standardized methods and tools by Euroflow™ consortium for the research of Primary Immunodeficiencies. The Primary Immunodeficiency Orientation Tube (PIDOT) is comprised of a pre-mixed 6-color 10-antibody combination and two single antibody vials: CD27-BV421 and CD45RA-BV510.
The PIDOT kit has a broad applicability for many different PID of the lymphoid system providing a wide overview of the most relevant subsets of mature B-, T- and NK-cells.
The kit is composed of
- Lyophilized Antibody Combination Tube:
- Four (4) lyophilized vials of 5 tests for surface staining that contain:
- Antibody anti human , clone: IADB6/UCHT-4, isotype: IgG2a/IgG2a
- Antibody anti human CD16/CD56-PE, clone: 3G8/C5.9, isotype: IgG1/IgG2b
- Antibody anti human CD4/IgM-PerCP-5, clone: RPA-T4/MHM-88, isotype: IgG1/IgG1
- Antibody anti human CD19/TCRγδ-PE-7, clone: SA287/11F2, isotype: IgG1/IgG1
- Antibody anti human CD3-APC, clone: UCHT-1, isotype: IgG1
- Antibody anti human CD45-APC-C750™, clone: HI30, isotype: IgG1
- Antibody vials in liquid Format:
- Two liquid antibody vials of 50 test each
- Anti-human CD45RA-BV510 antibody, clone: HI100 isotype: IgG2b
- Anti-human CD27-BV421 antibody, clone: M-T271, isotype: IgG1