Cycloscope™ is an exclusive product line for cell DNA content studies by flow cytometry.
DNA quantification and cell cycle phases study provide relevant clinical information for prognostic, evaluation and follow-up of patients with solid tumors or hematological malignancies. It has been proved that DNA ploidy is characteristic of malignant neoplasm for some type of diseases and can be associated with better or worse prognosis.
Cycloscope™ main advantage is its capability to estimate cell DNA contents on tumor cells based on their specific immunophenotype in a single tube.
B-ALL patient sample stained with Cycloscope™ B-ALL kit.
Cycloscope™ kits include a specific monoclonal antibody pool to identify neoplastic cells and a ready-to-use DNA labeling solution.
- Cycloscope™ MM: useful for the evaluation of plasma cell DNA content in patient samples diagnosed with multiple myeloma (MM) and monoclonal gammopathies of undetermined significance.
- Cycloscope™ B-ALL: suitable for the evaluation of neoplastic B-cell precursor DNA content in patient samples diagnosed with B-lineage acute lymphoblastic leukemia (B-ALL).
- Cycloscope™ NHL: designed to determine neoplastic B-cell DNA content in patient samples diagnosed with B-lineage Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (B-NHL) and other B-cell chronic lymphoproliferative diseases (B-CLPD).
- Cycloscope™ SBC: developed for the screening of epithelial cells DNA content in patient samples diagnosed with urine bladder cancer.
- Cycloscope™ Reagent: ready-to-use DNA labeling solution (propidium iodide, permeabilization reagents and RNase) with an erythrocyte lysing solution.
DNA Labeling Solution: ready-to-use solution that contains propidium iodide, permeabilization reagents and RNase.
Protected by patent.
Cycloscope™ products contain the following components: