JAVA/J2EE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
One of our main product lines is Infinicyt™ software that is used in multidimensional analyses of flow cytometry files. We are looking for Software developers to join our team, develop and improve Infinicyt™.
Responsibilities as a software developer:
- Analyze the requirements and implement them or resolve errors keeping in mind the technical architecture, modules affected and software functionalities.
- Estimate time for performing development tasks.
- Create automated tests to verify the developments.
- Code reviews.
- Identify the modules affected by a development.
- Resolve technical incidents assigned by our support team.
- Participate in meetings to define bugs and defects.
- Control the software configuration.
Applicants will be expected to have a degree in computing-related or telecommunications engineering disciplines and at least 3 years of proven experience with Java/J2EE, Swing, Java FX and Hibernate developments.
We search for candidates who have the ability to work in a team, adaptability to changes and ability to learn new knowledge of technologies quickly. Experience with Eclipse, GIT or SVN, knowledge of UML and an intermediate/advanced level of English will be an asset.
This Software Developer job requires working at our headquarters.
If you are interested in this job position and meet the requirements, please send us your CV.